Great questions, Alistair—and yes, there’s an easy way to rearrange your iPhone favorites in any order you want.
- Go to your Favorites (tap Phone, then tap the Favorites tab at the bottom of the screen), then tap the Edit button in the upper-left corner.
- Now, see the row of three-line “handles” to the right of all your favorites? Tap and hold one of them, then slide it up or down until it’s in the order you want.
- Rinse and repeat until your favorites are arranged just as you like them, then tap the blue Done button.
Want to delete a favorite? You can do one of two things:
- Either tap the Edit button, tap the little red circle next to the favorite you want to nix, then tap the Delete button that appears, or…
- Just swipe a favorite from left to right, then tap Delete.
Looking for more iPhone tips? Click here!